This pasta dish is made with our famous Tuscan sausages, packed with flavor and quick to make — Broccoli is a super vegetable full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
Serves 2 –
Not suitable for Vegetarians
250g Penne Rigate or Spaghetti
300g Italian Sausage
1 Clove of Garlic (whole)
4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ glass of White Wine (optional)
Prep time 15mins – Cooking time 20-25mins – Ready in 45mins
- Cut the broccoli into chunks and add to a saucepan of salted boiling water and cook for 6-7 minutes or preferably put the broccoli into a tray, add some water and seasoning and cook in the oven to your preference.
- Prepare the sausage by cutting into slices or cubes of about 1cm.
- To a frying pan add the oil and garlic and cook on low heat until brown, then remove and discard the garlic (optional).
- Add the sausage and cook until brown, then add the white wine and broccoli and cook for 5-10mins.
- To a saucepan of salted boiling water add your pasta and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta and add to your sausage and broccoli sauce then mix well. Serve straight away.