Linguine with cherry tomatoes, pancetta and white wine – a fun dish to make with deep delicious flavours!
Not suitable for Vegetarians
120g Cherry Tomatoes
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Small Onion
½ glass of White Wine
Prep time 10 mins – Cooking time 20 mins – Ready in 30 mins
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, chop up the onion and pancetta, and cook until the pancetta is nice and crispy.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the onion and pancetta and cook until the tomatoes are soft. Add the white wine and leave to simmer until the liquid is reduced by half, season to your liking. Do add some water if sauce is too dry.
- Get a saucepan and boil salted water, then add the spaghetti and cook until al dente (8-12mins).
- Once the pasta is ready please add to the frying pan with the white wine sauce, mix well to ensure everything is coated and serve straight away.
- Add some parmesan cheese (optional)